This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, August 22, 2009-)
+11:15 PM]*
# -
As I've promised Longgggggg ago, here's some pics inside Republic Bar. SOrry for the delay ah. Anyway, nothing much la. I didn't even go in already. Mmph.



Today Christine and I went to 1Utama to shop~ She bought her camera in Singapore and brought it to camwhore. Hehe. Sadly I wasn't looking my very best today (sigh, got season wan eh.. I donno why... only at times I'll be photogenic if not I'll look so 'chan' or in other words ugly la.) Almost a quarter of the people in the shopping mall were wearing masks. Woah. Are they that concerned? But well, how else not to.. the death toll for H1N1 is like almost reaching 70. I'm not quite sure whether it reaches 70 already or not but yeah, it's quite a scary amount. These type of virus will only make those with chronic disease, young kids, elderly (above 70) to die faster.
Hah, I strongly believe this virus is a Natural Selection. (It's a theory by Charles Darwin) - where only the strongest and fittest organism will survive leaving those with good genes that enable them to live better. For more information just google Theory Of Natural Selection lah. I guess for those who took Biology in their college or Uni should have read about this. Quite interesting I should say. So yeah, the nature is doing it's job to ward off the weaker generations to build a stronger ones.. But humans as we are, we always try to avoid death- we like living a longggggggggggg life eh, kiasi ness. In the cave/old days, our average lifespan is like only... 50-60 years old weh. Now what. Some people are living up to about 100 years old, and japan's average life span is like 70++.
haha, then I've read something funny in the newspaper about the H1N1- There's this man wanted to try and test the Msian knowledge in the healthcare team about H1N1... so he called up some doctors, microbiologist/pathologist and nurses to test their knowledge on how well they know about this.
Scene 1 : He called a doctor. And when he asks about what is H1N1, the doctor confidently said it was an infection infected in the location of H1N1 (he meant Hemisphere 1 at North 1) position of the earth~ prolly somewhere in north America or something I forgot, but he said something like that. HAHA. So funny!! The doctor actually thought it was the position of the earth that the virus start infecting humans. Geez.
Scene 2: He called a microbiologist. Microbiologist wasn't there, but a pathologist was there to pick up the call. So he asks the pathologist about H1N1, and the pathologist said she couldn't answer because the microbiologist wasn't here. Like hello, pathologist is also dealing viruses/bacterias/ and any sort of pathogens right? LOL....
Scene 3 : He called a nurse. The nurse said the doctor wasn't in, and of course he asked the nurse what is H1N1 lah. And the nurse said : "macam mana saya tahu? Itu selesema kan? Macam mana saya tahu apa maksud itu H1N1... " The lesson is... at least know what is H1N1 bah. Lol. but hey, I'm not really sure the real meaning also.. though I've read about it somewhere.. it's a coding of which type of gene that is mutated in the virus or something like that? Maybe. Not quite sure.
Right, back on to the shopping part.
I bought a jeans (yeah, and I already have about 5 in my cupboard,shiet) - but it's a straight cut jeans... not bad I say.. it was rather cheap coz got 70% discount. tsk tsk.
I bought a shopping bag. Environmental-friendly as I am in certain things, I decided to buy it so that whenever I go shopping, I will try to avoid taking up those unnecessary plastic bags that are not useful. You guys should do the same too~~ help lah. But I'm not that enviromental-friendly too lah honestly. I just don't like taking up plastic bags but other than that, I still use air-cond, throw ink cartilages, drives to uni alone (gosh carbon footprint is like damn high), and the blah goes on.
Then I bought a pair of flip flops. RM10, and it's not bad lah. Most of my flipflops spoiled or destroyed by Sky so eversince then I got to wear the high heels to eat at hawker stall or even to uni. Sigh, and it's not easy to walk with high heels so finally decided to buy. Currently still in good shape but I don't know for how long.
My cupboard arrived- did I tell you guys? But wasn't really enough to put in some of my pants/skirts/shorts. Hmmmmmm~~~ dare not tell my parents. LOL. Once again, will try to squeeze it all in. sigh.
booo~ gone~~
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®