This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, August 12, 2009-)
+9:50 PM]*
# -
Total Random.
1. I wanted to buy a good and nice black dress but sigh, the one that I want out of stock. Should I
buy the whole plain black one?
2. I'm getting a new cupboard by Saturday. Hooray~ my clothes can't fit my old one, so at times I got to put my clothes outside instead. That bad.
3. Thunder ( the male Husky dog) came to our house to mate with Sky for a few days. How sad, both noob. Thus, don't think there's gonna be any new puppies soon. However, Thunder is sooo sooo cuteee~~!! Pics will be uploaded soon enough.
4. Totally broke - I only left some money to 'survive' for the rest of the two weeks by eating bread instead of buying food at the canteen. Sigh sigh. And coursemates thought that I'm dieting due to that. How sad!! They wouldn't believe me that I'm broke weh.
5. Realised that my uni life is so dull. No nice activities. Co-curriculum activities are always held so late at night. I don't know where to park my car or I hate going back so late... I mean... how about my dinner eh?!
6. Felt like buying a lot of stuff while going for shopping but .......... no $$$
7. I wanted to cut my hair and/or perm my hair japanese style. Sadly. once again. boh lui.
8. ok done buh-bye.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®