This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, September 10, 2009-)
+11:59 PM]*
# -
At times.......
I just hated teamwork.
Why?
First- The way they do their stuff is so different compared to mine.
Second - I don't know what they want, they don't know what I want.
Third- Lack of communication leads to a disastrous ending
Forth- In the end, someone somehow got to do the amendments and make everyone happy.
Fifth- Some people prefer to do things last minute, that makes u go bonkers.
Mehhh....... sometimes.......
I rather do my own work. Then at least I can blame no one else but only me.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®