This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, September 19, 2009-)
+1:29 PM]*
# -

Sky says hi to u all!
Highlights this month~
- There's one experiment of mine.. we got to analyse our own urine. Urgh. Thankfully I was not able to perform this due to some girl's reasoning lah.
- Massive jam last night, horrible I should put it. Raya coming + Friday night + After work + Raining = standstill. Took me an hour plus to reach Sunway just for my gym but unfortunately I couldn't make it for my dance session hmmph.
-My bitch is preggie.
-This week was a busy week man. A lot of things to do, so little time. But still able to catch up some sleep.
- Went to National Kidney Foundation at Charis, Cheras. Own transportation. IMU is really getting more and more stingy. Transportation ain't provided but attendance is compulsary. double u tee eff. What if No one in my group has a car? Taxi? And we gotta pay for our own petrol money, taxi fare.. blah blah. Gosh. Don't come to IMU if you don't have any car man. hAha.
- I might change my blog theme. But it is still under construction. Bare with me.
Until then, HAPPY HARI RAYA, Happy HOlidays AND STUDY.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®