This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, September 12, 2009-)
+1:14 PM]*
# -
Yesterday was a long, busy and nice day. hehehe~~~
It started off with me going to uni, for only about an hour and half. Then went all the way to PJ new town to get myself a Absinthe, La Clandestine ~

This bottle looks so blardy cheap but it's so expensive! 53% alcohol content, anise flavored. RM193. Thought of buying Angelique (630 proof) I think, but it's RM30 bucks more expensive. Eek, can actually buy 2 Absoluts there.. aah. Anyway, I think this is the only place where they're selling this bottle. You can't actually find this bottle anywhere - haha..try finding lah. If you can find tell me where you get it from ok? hee~

It's me and my Absinthe~ ahaha~

And this particular girl here, is the guardian of my bottle. Eesh. FOC guardian, I didn't ask for any guardian but she insists. what to do.
Then yada yada~ KFC for lunch, and off to gym. 10 Minutes later cousin called telling me she gonna leave from her house soon to go for dinner with me and all. Hmmph! I just stepped into the gym and she called. Apalar. But it's my fault for arriving so late at the gym..ai..So I managed to convince her to eat her own dinner, since I'm not hungry anyway. Mm.
So ya, we went to Sky Bar again... in the hopes of getting the sofa seat but it's always fully booked. haihyah. Wanted to go to Luna Bar but there's RM50 cover charge lah. Not worth wan lor. And I don't know what other bars that offers this sky high atmosphere.


Raspberry Mojito and Lychee Martini.
I say, both not bad la. And both of the drinks also costs us RM80 liau. Sien wei, the tax itself also RM10 liau. Esh.
And I guess I don't need to enclose pictures in Sky Bar right, since I've already blogged this not long ago.
However, argh- My parents are always so naggy la. Always when I told them I'm going to a bar/club this are the words they cannot fail to repeat.
1. Don't go out with strangers ah! Don't go to their cars if they offer you a ride!
2. Don't come back so late ah!
3. Be careful ah! Nowadays a lot cases of (scene 1) and (scene 2) etc~~
4. Don't drink so much ah! Later police catch you then you gonna be in a lot of trouble!
5. SMS me where are you going ah!
6. SMS me when you leaving ah!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................... and it goes on and on and on.
Meehhh... I'm already almost an adult la adoi~ I'm not so stupid, and not a fool either. ESH. Macam I go to the bar/club for the first time. ZzZz....Purposely call me right after my class to remind me. Apa ni macam.
Okay, anyway. Back to the topic. After the Sky Bar thing, we went to this Restaurant Murni located at SS2. A lot of people, and it's famous for their unique food apparently? Yah, and so it seems. So many people. But the food is awesome, and very fast service. Not bad. Will go again some other time!
Both Christine and Eric went there to eat before except me! I felt so noob la. Haha... Esh esh. Well now I can say I'm not noob anymore la, thanks to them weh... thanks for the recommendation yoh. I ordered Roti Seafood, Christine ordered Roti Bom, And Eric ordered Roti Hawaii. Next time, I'm ordering chicken chop! Or or... Spaghetti Meatballs! heehee~
Oh thanks Eric for the treat too.. nice of him. hehe~ (look, I wrote you as Eric.. see how sweet am I).
Day ended at 1230am. Felt so early coming back home. But I'm dead sleepy and tired. (Is it due to the absinthe ar... muz google the side effects hmmph!)
Tralalla~ I enjoyed today... despite there are tons of homework to do today. Ai. Let me sleep first lah. (yawns)
... and now it's only 2pm. zZz. Sleeping disorder, I have.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®