This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Saturday, October 31, 2009-) +9:51 PM]*
# -
This was taken way back on Saturday @ 1Utama, on the 18th October- to celebrate with some good ol' 'family tree' back then when we are all working at Italiannies,SPyramid some time ago.
How funny that we are, after a year and still going on, we still kept in touch, although we've lost contact with some people, or either some others went overseas to study... or no where else to be seen... well, this is life then. Friends comes and goes, but the effort to keep in touch and to stay in touch remains particularly hard when you are already working or studying with different kinds of schedule for each and everyone of us.
Nonetheless, most of them are doing Hotel Management in Taylors, but some are doing Mechanics, some.. still working in F&B line, some.. computing.. some.. bioengineering (yea, u mom) haha.. and some culinary arts... with some pharmacy course??? (well that's me then)
So yeah, Andrew the anak of mine, managed to gather some of the people to celebrate my husband's bday. Although they always like.. fight here n there, somehow, the bond between them.. is still there? Eric, correct me if I'm wrong. lol.
Well, my lesson learnt is that, we will always have a choice. To maintain the relationship between a friend, or to lose it in time to come. Don't take the chance to just be there, whenever someone is taking the initiative to gather everyone out, including you. Why don't you or I, cherish our friends, that made our days a better one when we're still with them?
That said, I cherish my friends. I love who are they, and what they are. In and out, out and about. I'm greatly thankful for them to be with me through thick and thin, where I can just be myself without the feeling of being shy/embarrassed. So I thank you. Though I have not many close friends to be with, but hey, you can't be too greedy eh? heh. Once again, me loves.
Oh, and Happy Halloween. Though I can't celebrate due to my study load. sigh.
0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?