This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Tuesday, October 13, 2009-) +8:41 PM]*
# -
When you're the first, you're second to none.
Alrighty. Just finish my Extemporaneous Dispensing exam. I can say, it's urm..
Very tense at first, but it’s pretty good that we all get the same compound to prepare.. so I guess that makes it less stressful and we can secretly double check the working formula that we all did.
And then hor, tell you one story la.
One day, I went to a shopping mall. I went to this shop called MiniToons, where they sell lots of gifts and plush toys. And I, wanting to buy some decoration stuff, which is only RM3.95. And you know what?! I don’t have sufficient amount of money to pay. Wth. Then I asked whether can I pay with my ATM card or not, and fortunately she said can. But UNFORTUNATELY, she doesn’t know how to use my debit card. And then I asked her whether can I pay with credit card or not. (I’m sure she must be thinking.. wtf.. RM3.95 also wanna use credit card ar?!) But it’s only for RM50 and above. Hence, she asked me to go to the ATM machine and withdraw money.
Lalalah. Freaking paiseh. Esh esh.
Then last Saturday was my parents anniversary. My dad treated us TGIF at Subang Parade lah. And that was my first time tasting such beef. He ordered some big beef chunk which costs about rm50++ per dish, and for the first time in my LIFE, MY LIFE I REPEAT… to eat such beef. I don’t eat beef, (well I tried the McD punya Prosperity Burger during CNY years back and it sucks big time, so from then onwards I didn't eat beef anymore.. and it's not because of my religion whatsoever, is just that I chose not to eat. ) and surprisingly it was not that bad. But oh well, I’m still not into beef, though it’s pretty chunky and something like pork + chicken. Beef. Beeef~~ I can’t imagine myself eating a cow laaa.. so disgusting.....hmmph.
For those who eat beef - I'm sorry ah.. that sounded abit rude. lol..
I guess that's all for my mumbles.
Time to rest- for a few hours that is.
7 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?