This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, November 27, 2009-)
+2:40 AM]*
# -
Gotten a new hairdo @ The Summit.
The hairstylist was someone whom I recognised from APT at Sunway.. He trimmed my hair before at APT ok.. So coincidentally, I bumped into him again. Haha, he's such a joker.. darn.. Not like I knew him long ago also.
He didn't recognise me but I recognised him from his tattoo that he had on his arm, which is his name lah. And his face is somewhat like my cousin brother's face so yeah, it rings my bell a little. So yeah, one thing is.. that .. he.. gives me no darn face. He's so freaking straight forward and loves to zhat me (mock) . When I said I'm lazy to style my hair.. he said "Aiya, see la.. nowonder your hair like this."
All sorts la. We kept zhatting (mocking) each other non-stop like as though he is my close friend or something. He said that I'm not the hot-tempered and cool as a cucumber kind. I'm like.. are you freaking serious?! I'm sooOooo the opposite man! Lol. But if someone were to mock me with some facts there I wouldn't mind seriously. I take it as a joke or won't take things seriously.
So anyway, and he said I'm the first one who likes to have messy hair. ya ka? I didn't know people don't like messy hair AHHAHA~ So hor, at first he didn't really layer my hair la. Then I felt like if he don't, then my hair would be the same again after a few months.. so one shot he trimmed my hair like.. err.. quite short already.. mm..

Is it too short ar? For quite some time I haven't been having my hair that short.. so I'm a little self-conscious. So yeah, somehow, hair will grow right... so don't care la.
Next, I would like to talk about something personal.
After fb-storming for an hour or two.. keh poh-ing other people punya profile and all, I decided to keh poh that certain someone as well.. and yeah, turns out to be that (let's call it 'T') that T, got himself a girlfriend. I don't know how long ago la, since I hardly keh poh other people.. but well, it seems to me like mm.. a year ago? is it? not sure, he didn't put his relationship status.. *whines*
Awwh, I'm so glad that he has finally able to find that someone who is able to give him TLC (tender, love and care) .. I'm so so SOo Soo... thankful. Due to the fact that I wasn't able to give it to him years back, I felt really really bad for it. But now, hoorah!
So to that certain someone, if you ever see this, I really wish you all the best for the both of you, the sweet looking couple, from the bottom of my heart. *wide huge smile* Cheers!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®