This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, November 19, 2009-)
+5:30 PM]*
# -
Let the pictures do the talking eh, can?
But unfortunately I don't really like to put pictures up simply because I'm plain lazy to drag the pics right at the bottom and load it up.. any other faster way to do so ar? If there is, then I would probably be uploading more pictures lah. My comp space also like.. almost up to the max already haha.

This.. are my necklace collection. I didn't know I've kumpul-ed so much.. about 40+ perhaps? Aiyo.. my parents said to me "Eh, are you gonna sell this in pasar malam? You can earn sia.. and don't waste space putting here la."

Saw this while I was driving.. Mann Cream. With some banana pic. Haha.. they cannot put up the real pic and the next thing you know.. it looks like a banana? *gulps*

I think my Sky was pissed at me putting her at the cage.. Didn't know a dog could do such face. Anyway she's rather too naughty la. Jump on me, bite me, dig the garden, destroy potteries, eats pot, eats soil, eats grass, eats plastic.. but hardly eat her meals. zzz.

Those uni people. Just right after exam we went to 1Utama and ate some good food at Chilies. Watched 2012 - argh. Not as nice as what I expect it to be. Hmmph. Then they went off and I continue to celebrate at the Curve. Saw my ex managers. Saw my ex General Manager with his gf named Michelle as well. Haha.. like this :
"hey! You're the Michelle right??"
"yaa.. you're that Michelle too right??"
*smiles~~~*
Then Marcus (the GM) came out from the restroom and we all said our goodbyes.
Well, I couldn't help it but to see them like, well.. such a sweet couple la. So compatible. So loving. So sweet. heeheeeeeeeee~~


Lastly, went to Euphoria again to club.. have I not had other place to go ah.. aiyo. Well, KL is too far for me.. and It's 21 and above.. I don't want to go all the way there and get caught. Next, I don't wanna go elsewhere in Sunway because BarCelona too packed, Helo Bali too small, CocoBanana sucks for me, Republic is only a place to chill, and The Opera not open yet. Well well well.. anyway. I thank them for coming and celebrate my aftermath exam with me. hehe. Thanks ya!
Btw the 2nd pic.. oh boy. weird. -.-
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®