This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, November 30, 2009-)
+2:37 AM]*
# -
Never underestimate stuff man..
Never.
Well I certainly thought that the foundation of popping class is like, peanuts to me as I have experienced in dancing before.. but it's the total opposite of hip hop. So urgh, I kinda mess up even for the easiest thing such as moving to the beat. LOL... Can't stop laughing at myself weh...
Anyway, so yeah, I kinda joined this dance class where there are a lot of types of dance moves that involves somewhat to hip hop dancing.. mm.. how to say.. for example popping (I'm currently trying to master that), wacking, tutting, locking, break dancing... etc.
Hahaha.. and you know, the foundation of the popping right, I'm the only one present in the class.. (geez, everyone there pro already ka??) .. but somewhat fun for me because the instructor can point out my mistakes and at least you know what you did wrong and learn from there.
So I kinda like underestimate the foundation lah. Not as easy as it looks weh. mmm....
Lesson learned : Somewhat like, for example.. you know how to drink alcohol well, but if someone asked you what are the main ingredients of the popular drinks, so maybe you would know some of it, but how about those other ingredients? would you.. know?
So that's the thing. You may 'drink' well, but doesn't mean you know what is 'inside' it. Haha.. ok. I'm crapping. hmm~~!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®