This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, November 24, 2009-)
+3:17 AM]*
# -

Sigh... I suddenly have the urge to feel down and depressed.. well, there are the reasons of course, but I'm not listing it here, due to the fact that my blog ain't private no more. I have to say, I was torn in between keeping my blog for private use, or to let everyone see what am I up to...
Right now, at this very moment, my blog is torn in between. I won't say my blog is not private, indeed, there's a place where I add my blog link into but it went missing after reinventing my blog, don't know why but I don't think I will put my blog link in that place again. Thus, I would never know from there, how many people have been lurking into this blog.. but hey, read what you want.. this shows that I'm interesting.. LOL.. jkjk~
Letting everyone see? Actually, I only told about 10 people about my blog. Those trusted, close friends. They are the ones giving me feedback, be it through comments and/or msn, phone.. whatever. I don't feel like putting or promoting my blog web, just to feel popular.. but actually rather, just telling off my stories.. sharing with people that I'm comfortable with, whether they wanna agree or disagree with me, I'm open with that.
Hence, I don't know whether to post stuff regarding my-super-top-secret-that-no-one-must-know-except-you-you-and-you thing or not. But when it's time, definitely I would post up. Mmm.. and at this time, I don't even know who to talk to. It's 3.50am in the morning right now and I'm still awake, just feeling the loneliness... in my cold, comfy room. Thankfully I have a room for myself. If not I would probably be disturbing my sis or who-so-ever that is in the same room as me.
Sigh, the one way to express my sorrowfulness is to blog my heart out. And oo, I actually felt a little better. Not bad. p/s : w/o ethanol! ^^
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®