This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, November 26, 2009-)
+5:14 PM]*
# -
| Subject: | BP1/08 End of Semester 3 Examination Result |
Dear student,
Your End of Semester 3 result - PASSED
Thanks & regards,
AAD
**This freaking e-mail was sent to me at 5.10pm, when the actual results is supposed to be up at 3pm. All my sweats, anxiousness, anxiety and frustration for that particular 2 hours man I tell you. Be punctual ler.. Up to the point where I thought they don't know how to say I failed and took hours to reply me. Up to the point where I'm like.. you know.. this sucks, I wanna drink my arse off..
But however, after 5.10pm, Wooohooo~~
I'm finally able to rest my head off once again, for another month, and in the mean time, I'm doing job hunting. Tsk tsk. *in a happy happy mode* Till then, Will blog more about it hehe.. thanks for those who prayed for me ya.. And thanks to God, who decides to pass me after all my mischief that I've been doing.. bleks. Love you man.
On the side note, my dad just don't like me job hunting. He strongly says "CONCENTRATE on your studies la! Don't need to WORK"...
Yeah... ok.. right.
Not like working for a month changes my mindset and brainwash me the knowledge I've learnt and all the stuff like that? Besides, I hate being at home doing nothing all the while, or even go shopping but no money in hand. Solution? Work lor. I just don't understand why my dad is just so... URGH.. OLD FASHIONED. So sorry but that's my point of view. I just don't get him. zzz
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®