This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, December 3, 2009-)
+2:36 PM]*
# -

For those of you who feels stress is the factor of you being low, there u are. Bang your head. HAHA..
Anyway, updates :
- Haven't found any part time jobs. They require me to work at least for 3-6 months, where I can't give a full commitment to it as I'm starting my sem again next year, January '10(edited).
- Went out the whole day with different people. Tired. But bought a number of stuff, I think I spent about a hundred? Skirts, blouse, belt.. food.. cinema tickets, blah.
- Felt like going Happy Garden next week to stay. Heehe. Pasar malam here I come! But please lah cloud, you can rain another day okay? Let me go pasar malam 1st!
- Nellyn, my ah mui came back from Aussie. She looks so girly now, which probably a good thing. smiles smiles~ welcome back yoh~
- Went to 1Utama with my aunt and ate at Seoul Garden. First time going in there, reasonable price, and I lurrrveee.... BBQ~~!! And I thought of treating my friends there on my 21st. Oh, and I bought another PURPLE shirt, curry puff and some Skin Food stuff.
- That's about it and my $$$ running low day by day.. sigh. I need to work but dono where to work that's the thing and what can I do when they don't wanna hire me so what I should do? Lie to them that I can work for that long? aiiiiii~~~
Oklah, that's all folks.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®