This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, December 17, 2009-)
+8:33 PM]*
# -

Hehe.. another absinthe bottle.
Angelique... once again.. this liquor is like..err.. bonjela taste. hehehehehee~~~
My babe bought me this out of the blue. Thanks a lot!!
And Najlaa, my gf bought me dark chocolate with liquor inside it.. all the way from Langkawi.. aww.. =) thanks thanks thanks!!
Then soon to have, dark chocolate all the way from Belgium??? Thanks LP in advance!! Hehehee~~
My ah mui oso kept on asking me what liquor I want in Aussie but unfortunately the ones I want are not available there. Oh well, the thought that counts!
But peeps, please.. I'm not alcoholic okay. I'm chocoholic!! And I'm proud of it! =p
Oh boy, I just lurveeee 'em. <3<3
**anyways, I went shisha-ed with gf the other day.. lol. cough coughs!! cannot tahan lah! **
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®