This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, December 7, 2009-)
+11:03 PM]*
# -
Well, lotsa updates so listen up.
Firstly I went to urm, KL and shop with Chai Ping. Kinda fun but not even half way through we already call it a day. Why? Yesh, we are broke. Kept buying stuffs from floor to floor, without the thoughts of 'quitting'. Haha.. and that is when we're in Time Square. Lol~~
Then today I met Nellyn and gf- in Sunway again. Well it was so fun. We played arcade, bowling.. (omg, I scored below 100 lor!) and lalalalah, shop shop and eat at Sakae Sushi. Bought a purple polka dot dress worth RM31.50. Cheap loh~ that's why I bought it although it's abit lala-ish as what my sis said. We saw post-it notes on the walls that we can use the marker and write our wishlist(s).. *pics up later?* Then Nellyn went back home. Left me and gf. We walked around and poof~ I felt like drinking. So we headed down to Republic (my old working place) and oh boy, it's quite empty and raining. Monday mar. Oh well. Then we headed down to Jusco and I bought a Stout bottle lor. Cannot open the bottle because it was capped. Haha.. so we went all the way to Republic again and get my bottle uncapped. So shy laaa! SO many people that knew me knew I was there. OH BOY. I asked my ex colleague to open it for me and I think he's like giving me the wtf face LOL. I think he thought why I so good say hi to him. LOL~! FML.
Then when I was back home, hours later my mom went in to my toilet and found out that there's water leaking. (well, I knew that weeks ago but I thought it was just temporary) And so she said she was stressed out blah blah... with the dog and was telling me why am I giving her more stress to her life and what not, I'm like oh my god lah you, YOU didn't even have to work and just sitting at home doing nothing and you're freaking complaining that you're freaking stressed up?! WTF.
Damn shitty lor! I know she's my mom or something and I should respect her and so forth but sometimes she's just too much/sensitive lah. What is there to stress about when you're not even freaking working or studying or anything like that. Then before this toilet case she was like complaining why my sis and I were so quiet and not mixing well with our uncle that just came back from U.S or something I'm like.. hello, it's an uncle ok? What am I to say? How's your WIFE? How's your KIDS? How's WORK??? How are YOU?! zzzzzZZZzzzz.........
Oh my godness lah I tell you- I was like.. WHATEVER la. I just kept quiet to prevent any further arguments that might ended up me getting grounded or something. But that doesn't mean I'm giving in. I just don't wanna make things worse. Gosh, sometimes she's just so weird. I don't even feel close to her. I don't even wanna talk about my personal problems to her like seriously, she's not a good listener nor a good adviser. She ended up scolding you for being so sensitive or being so stupid, that will make you feel worse instead of getting better. Hence, I don't talk personal stuff to my family except my friends whom I trust and made me feel so much better after crying out loud in front of them or talking on the phone... ahh.. that's truly a paradise after stress. Sigh, now I know wad it feels like being with my parents after 17 years not being with them. Oh boy, and I felt that my grannie and aunt are seriously MUCH and WAAAY better although they nag a lot too.. hehe. Their nagging I found it funny at times. so yeah, hehe. Miss that.
Haih, guess she doesn't know what STRESS really means. Try taking my course or life and you'll know what STRESS means. GOSH!! I'm pretty wordless already. I'm outta here man.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®