This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, December 13, 2009-)
+2:46 AM]*
# -

Yep, you heard me. I'm so bored.
Let's random talk.. ramble about something..
Hmm.. yeah, today I went out with my mom to IOI mall, Puchong. It's been years eversince I've been there, (I think I was still a kid when I last stepped my foot there) .. the merry-go-round was still there man.. gosh.. it's been years and still, they are still surviving in the mall! Apparently they opened a new wing, and I can say, it's nothing much. I can practically shop finish in an hour or two. One thing that caught my eye was the Daiso shop, where stuff are sold for only RM5 - that includes kitchen ware, food, tupperware, make ups, etc.
I remembered that freggin' shop killed my money and time when I was in Singapore. Out of the 9 days I was there,for 3 days, and for hours, I was there buying stuff ranges from a CLAYPOT to sweets. Oh well, in Singapore the currency is able to deceive me because.. it's $2 only without converting lah of course.
In short, I bought 2 packets of Ume sweets (which means plum sweets) that is awfully irresistible that costs me RM10. I say, it's a little pricey for sweets but heck care. Not like I can find Ume sweets anywhere. hmmph!
Ate at some newly opened hawker stall opposite IOI mall. Saw some 'I LOVE YOU' buffet restaurant that offers steamboat and dim sum buffet at the same time. Wanted to eat that but I'm not really hungry.
I shall end this entry with some abrupt ending...
That time hor, I went to th
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®