This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, January 6, 2010-)
+7:41 PM]*
# -
Haih. Heaty again...
Bad sores behind my mouth.. almost the wisdom tooth part.. ulcers.. just won't give me a break when I'm on break eating chocolates and chilies.. sigh!!
I couldn't even eat my lunch properly. I couldn't even eat my dinner. It was devastating because I was really hungry but I couldn't eat! I only eaten bread for lunch, and dinner was pathetic. I kept drinking 2 Litres of water but my mouth is still dry.. and cracking...
Face flushing.. I feel hot.. I feel cold the next moment.. felt feverish.. but still.. uncertain...
Haih. STupid Body.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®