This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, February 19, 2010-)
+2:05 PM]*
# -
.
Gals dancing up podium, without the fear of their dresses get loose. lol? If me I would be worried mad.

That was the time where the people ain't brave enough to get down that dance floor. Gosh, what so hard eh? If it's hip hop dance I would have 'opened' the dance floor before anyone else would.

Gf n aku kat Mun's hse. And I forgot to even take pics of the hostess(mun). lol.
Yaawn~
GOSH. And it's already Friday. Hmmph!! I didn't even study nor did my precious work!!
wth wth wt eff eff~~
Btw...
Went to mun's hse - right after that - such random - to Euphoria to get some free drinks. HAha~
After that, rubbed my eyes and both of my contact lense fell off in my car~ omgee!! I drove without the contacts! You know how dangerous is that!! It's worse that driving drunk I tell you! I can't even see the rpm or kmph right in front of me! It was all so blurry man... I'm solely relying on the car lights and the traffic lights that are glaring at me.... if the cars didn't turned on their lights, or the motocycles.. not to mention those bystanders... sorry la. If you ever encountered me, Imma bang you like noobody business.
Seriously, so afraid and the journey seems so far and long for me...
Oh my gosh such a freaky freaky time to drive! I thank God for it's late and there isn't much cars. zzz...
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®