This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, February 3, 2010-)
+10:04 PM]*
# -
Real quick~
Super busy with lotsa stuff I wish not to brag. But here are the highlights for my past weeks:
- Dad gotten an Alza at long last. Very comfortable and spacious. Highly recommended.. worth the money. tsk tsk. Purple colour weh~
- I had a summon due to Speeding at Kesas highway. Was kinda lucky in a way that they didn't put 120kmph.. (if not my parents gonna nag at me).. But unfortunately gotta pay RM300.. and this is like what.. my 3rd summon after 4 years of driving?! wth.. reckless me.
- Sky's getting fatter haha~ cute cute!
- Got my car tinted... Boy I'm lovin it!! It's darker, less heat can penetrate, and most of all, cooler!!
- Bought dresses from KL with uni mates. Geez, what's wrong with me ha?
- Can't wait for my holiday to come, but yet there's so much to do, so little time. Pfft~
Ok, end. gtg n do my stuff ady. PFFT.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®