This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, February 20, 2010-)
+9:15 PM]*
# -
Went to 1Utama the other day with my cousin and shopped for a few hours.
For once in my entire life, I finally bought something from forever 21. And, I finally realised that their clothes are all, say.. actually.. not really bad. Much better than MNG or MANGO. I don't know why, I'm really not into MNG. For how many years I've gone inside trying my best to eye for something, yet I couldn't find anything suits me. Hence, no point going in anymore.
My type of shop now would be Kitschen or Nichii, or even some boutiques in which I find suitable for my cup of tea. So here goes the another cup of tea, which is Forever 21. Blame it on my cousin la. She lured me there, and I found something that I like for once, there. And blimey, their accessories are reasonably priced too! Yums~ I bought bangles there hehe. Wanted to buy another hairband but I guess not... bought too many stuff already.
Pretty much can say that my taste of clothes has changed. I used to like those err, *please shut for this* those lala clothes okay.
In my mid teens, I used to buy clothes from Romp, lala-shop (in KL) , and those cheaplak ah-beng type of clothes. When I tried rearranging my clothes in my cupboard, I realised that... some of the clothes I bought are a little off my taste already... most of my mid-teen clothes are still in my cupboard, most probably I didn't grow both horizontally and vertically so... I still can wear but I don't have the heart to give it away.
Most of my clothes I collected from previous years are usually two-piece type of thing. (If you know me long enough, it's pretty obvious to see haha)...
NOW, I'm more into dresses. I find dresses so pretty and cute. Hehe, from a girl who doesn't like dresses at ALL in the mid teens and now, almost an adult, liking dresses very much. From zero dresses to about 6 dresses and still counting.
Okaylah, I think I've elaborated too much on my taste of clothes already. The bottom line is, I don't know who to give my clothes to! It's still almost new (for some) and it's pretty much a waste if I just give it to my granma's friend's granddaughter .... dots dots.
Haiyah, and my mom said my new cupboard is gonna kaboom~~ once again. =.-
i'm wordlessfornow. nothingtosayalready. lol.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®