This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, March 22, 2010-)
+10:01 PM]*
# -
Arghhh....
Now that I know.
Now that I realised..
Stupidly, organising a party is such a fuss.
And especially guys, yes, those XY chromosome people, are so INDECISIVE. Like one time say oh okay, will come. Next day, Oh, cannot come. Next week, Oh can come. THEN CANNOT COME.
WTH.
I don't wanna care anymore. I am really so sick of asking people who're so indecisive. In the first place, just say you can't decide there and then and of course I'll give time for them to decide. But no, they say straight on the spot that yes, they are coming. Then NO, they're not. Heesh. So fumed.
Anyway, talking about dance once again...
Stupid can.
I accidentally added my name inside an audition's list for competition in my uni. Once again, wth.
My friends told me that they're doing some survey about what dance that one would like to dance, but NO, they cheated on me and now they're saying it's for an audition. Walao eh.
Sien. I added there popping sommore. And someone thought that I'm gonna perform popping in front of them. Haisssseehh...
Oh well, set the stupidity aside.
I really don't have time to think about it. good bye.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®