This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, March 16, 2010-)
+10:38 PM]*
# -

Blah blah blah.
Went for a 5km fun run (Bareno 2010) last Sunday...
And I'm proud to say that I've gotten a medal for that!! Top 30 weh!!
So bangga!
Really! I'm not the jogging type of person, or even practice jogging on treadmill whatsoever. What amazes me was the mindset that I have, the stamina that I've built in the gym, and the hip hop songs that I'm listening to while running makes me go on and on and on!
I've only stopped twice, and that is when there's the steep uphill part and to drink some water. Other than that, the whole 5 km was a pure jog!! Walao eh, damn bangga lor! Last time 1km also like wanna die like that.
Anyway, the next morning the aches was so bearable. Wow. Thanks to the gym man. And thanks to the dancing routine! **Smiles widely !!
oh well,
Pretty much all for my excitement.
On the other hand, bye~ no time! xoxo
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®