This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, March 3, 2010-)
+6:10 PM]*
# -
Every time I go uni, I'm stressed.
Every time when I reached home, I'm still stressed.
Every time when I attend for tutorials/workshops, I'm totally stressed because I'm such a blur nut.
Every time when I have to do my portfolios/assignments/reports, I'm already too stressed to write.
Just yesterday when I was back from my dinner, (granma treated us in Happy Garden), it was already 9pm something. I couldn't hold back and I've slept for an hour. So after bathing, it was already 10pm. Guess what? when I insert my pendrive to my pc, the antivirus in my computer deleted my file. I was so furious and sad and stressed as I thought my files and portfolios that I took weeks to finish GONE without a trace! Another important lesson to learn is that I should have a back up on my computer. Zzzz... That said, I've been going to my sisters room back and forth to see whether if her laptop can open my file or not. For the 2 hours.. I've been... email-ing myself, zipping my file, sending my files back via msn, going back and forth here and there because apparently my computer is not able to read my folder anymore... What more is that my stupid printer printed 20 over pages on some lecture notes in which the printer wasted my paper and ink for the past 10 minutes of my devastated moment. Talking about stress. This is x10 worse. Omgee. wth. and all the bad words come out. blablah
That's not the end, those stress and hectic life accumulates and hence, I actually skipped 3 lectures today, just to go back home and sleep.
Then, X called and I was supposed to meet her and discuss with her the power point slides that we supposed to do for some group discussion. I was on my way home. And I forgot to tell her that I've switched roles with someone else. Oh boy, then the other someone is not doing the slides because she's gonna draw it on the art block. I felt bad for not telling her before hand, and also the slides that she gotta do it all alone. (But eh, I also gotta do the other girls work lor~)
Somehow, I still feel bad. Hmmph. Am I right to feel bad? Yes yes, I think so, since I didn't tell her that I've switched roles. BAaah~~ another stress pops in.
Sien aku. Why am I always feeling those negativities??
Then? Next day is gonna be my english presentation, where I ought to talk about gender prejudice. And my topic was based on media. Media gender prejudice. x.x
Seriously, up to now I still don't really have a real clue on that. Thus, another additional stress.
Then? Friday is my group discussion thing, where there's the facilitator to facilitate and grade our marks based on our discussion. BLAH, I'm always the quiet one, simply because EITHER people talked everything that I know already, or I didn't read deep enough. So? stress? YEs, you're right.
With all of this stupid small silly stress, how NOT to feel stress?!
I'm so stressed up! Oh gosh, I've never felt that way before!! ?@#@?%$&?(*$%#!!!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®