This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, May 24, 2010-)
+3:14 AM]*
# -
Had a great long day today...
Saw my 'family tree' at Italiannies. Very nice. hehe. lvlv... There's always something funny between them. And guys, will always be the bad mouth-er and perverts. lol. But I don't mind, it makes me laugh much. hahaha....
Then, counselled a guy, but then he backfires me. hmmph. But well, no hard feelings...since he's emo.
Oh well, that's not what I wanna talk today.
Today's topic is : Gratitude.
First thing first, I despise people who are sooooo... lack of gratitude or even appreciation whichever you wanna call it.
When people wishes you Happy Birthday, be it on your face, your msn, your sms or your facebook, please lah... is that very hard to say thank you??
I don't know for you, but for me, I appreciate each and everyone of the people who wished me. I don't mind taking hours to say thank you to everyone who wished me. But somehow, some people, are just too arrogant, or not appreciating what you've wished them.
I've experienced that quite a number of times. It's like, okay fine, I do understand if you hardly ever active in facebook, coz that's a good reason that you didn't know how many people wished you or whatsoever.
But what if they managed to upload their facebook photos, but didn't managed to say thanks for your wish? Aduh.. very hard is it to say thanks? weird people.
Then sms. Ah, that one, I dono la. Who knows you changed your number. so yada yada.
Sorry to say, but this type of people don't deserve my wish in the future. You're therefore, blacklisted. haha. mean. yes. I agree. But YOU're mean to me first. *winks*
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®