This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Friday, May 21, 2010-)
+4:44 PM]*
# -
Panic... Stress... Anxiety... Sad... Depressed.. Anxious... Tachycardia... Palpitations... Cardiac arrythmias.. Sighing.... Whining... Hands shaking...
This is what I felt @ 1500, 21st May 2010. This by far is the worst tachycardia..I've ever felt...seemingly so because this end of semester 4 is seriously the most stressful semester of the whole course, not to mention 2 weeks of study break to study one whole lot of so-called encyclopedia worth of lecture notes with 8 subjects non-stop...
What more? No time to study during the days of lectures as the time table was fully packed from 9-6pm, and those workshops, tutorials, assignments, etc.... far worse that SAM (South Australian Matriculation ) has to offer during my Pre-U studies...
Haih, I believe you wouldn't wanna hear me 'bragging' about how stressful my course is, because I know, some other courses would too, be as stressful as mine... so yeah, each of the courses has its stresses and hecticness lah, thus, I shall end this bragging of mine.
So..yesterday, I was with my cousin brother with his 3 friends, along with my cousin... went clubbing at Euphoria... again... as always... how many times I've been there man... geez...but oh well, for the sake of them not able to go other clubs because they're not 21 yet, then terpaksa go Euphoria lor...
Nothing pretty much, just always the same... the podium, dance floor, leng luis, shots... blah.
Guys will be guys. They went searching and hunting for girls to dance with, while Christine and I just dance by ourselves hanging around there... mm.. saw a potential fight around me, the guys almost wanting to punch each other... can imagine Eric punching the people who took advantage of me... lol...he's such a protective guy... like I'm his precious diamond or something... sweat.
Then we headed to KFC to eat at around 2am, because we're all so hungry... after dancing for almost 3 hours... hearing those boom boom songs... really awesome beats to dance with.. but then again, too many people on the dance floor so can't really dance that much.
Reached back home around 3am, thankfully parents are asleep. lol. If not they'll be bugging me to go back home ASAP.
So yeah, that was my de-stress methodology. Just dance~~ dance away all my sorrow.. my stress!!
And then, the dooms day came...
Literally, MY dooms day, not others.
Woke up at 11am, not that I wanted to.. I just wanted to sleep my way through until 5pm or something but didn't manage to do so due to my tachycardia (fast heart rate)... So my mom suggested that I should just loosen up and I suggested that we should go to the new shopping mall called Empire @ Subang... And so we went Carrefour first to buy groceries, then to Empire. Some of the shops are not open yet, but it reminds me of The Gardens. Classy kind of shopping mall. Not really my type. The best is still 1Utama or Sunway Pyramid.
2pm. The anxiety kicks in... I keep sighing in front of my mom, and she berated me about what is done is done, not like sighing will help.. but sometimes, sighing is just a must lar. How can you not sigh when you know you might fail?! Then, yeah, we just walked around the mall, and I was so anxious... in a way I want to go back and check my results... and in a way.. I don't wanna know my results.. my brain was in a derange mode...
3pm... MORE sighing... Went to the Proton Headquarters to get my car back.. apparently it wasn't done yet... walao... 3 days already weh... I thought of washing my car right after this but then still not done.. geez... luckily all was under warranty. So no need to pay a single cent.
4++pm....#?$$#?%^?*&?@##!! On my computer... keep praying to God... seek forgiveness, and just typed in my ID number and my password to go in my uni's email. Saw the e-mail that says...:
BP108 End of Semester 4 Examination Result
............ ... .......
...................................
I was so close to faint there and then, not wanting to click the email but my fingers automatically clicked on my mouse and there you go......
Loading....... loading.................loading.........
POOF! Without much notice suddenly it popped up on my computer screen...zzzz...And I wasn't even ready! wth~!
Sigh...
haih.........
oh well............
mmm...............
I passed.
pheww.
I broke down into tears, weeping... and thanking God non stop...so awesome... He NEVER failed to make me happy.. how could I ever thank him man... haih..... I owe him my life.
=)
So let's celebrate yoh~! Party like a rockstar!!! (Although I did before even getting the results..lol)
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Archives
Credits

|