This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, May 24, 2010-)
+9:48 PM]*
# -





Pic 1,2,3 = Empire Subang. Pic 4 = Ping and I. Pic 5 = Too bored...created some funny thingy.
Taggie tag... just too bored so don't bother me. bleh.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage:Green Tea
2. Last phone call: Ping
3. Last text message: Phylly
4. Last song you listened to: OMG by Usher
5. Last time you cried: When I realised I passed my freggin exam
HAVE YOU EVER:
7. Been cheated on: nope
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: nope
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Like duh? Who don't la?
11. Been drunk and threw up: err..yes. twice. geez.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
11.1 PURPLE
11.2 BLack
11.3 blue
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yeps
16. Fallen out of love: no
17. Laughed until you cried: unsure
18. Met someone who changed you: unsure
19. Found out who your true friends were: mm, long ago
20. Found out someone was talking about you: haha.. yes.. very funny comment they gave. haha
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: yes
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 95%
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2
24. Do you have any pets: yes, a dog
25. Do you want to change your name: 50-50
26. What did you do for your last birthday: A celebration !
27. What time did you wake up today: 11am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: watching tv??
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: graduation
30. Last time you saw your Mother: an hour ago?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: be more alert, not blur/careless
32. What are you listening to right now: none
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Err, no kua
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing at the moment
35. Most visited webpage: fb
36. Whats your real name: Michelle Ng
37. Nicknames: Are you sure you wanna make me list down all?
38. Relationship Status: *winks*
39. Zodiac sign: Aries
40. Male or female?: female
41. Elementary?: err, u mean kindergarten? Jan jan =.=
42. Middle School?: Assunta
43. High school/college?: Assunta
44. Hair colour: Artificial light brown
45. Long or short: Hair's long if thats the long ur asking for..
46. Height: 160
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: nil
48: What do you like about yourself?: mehh...macam tak de aja
49. Piercings: 9 all @ ears
50. Tattoos: Nah, I love my bday suit.
51. Righty or lefty: lefty
FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: nil
53. First piercing: 4 y.o
54. First best friend: Josephine Ann
55. First sport you joined: The compulsory primary school sport.
56. First vacation: GENTING... LMAO @ 1 y.o sia!
58. First pair of trainers: huh.. how I know.. I just buy and wear la.. who cares when I bought it..
RIGHT NOW
59. Eating: nil
60. Drinking: As I say, green tea
61. I'm about to: say I'm bored..
62. Listening to: nil
63. Waiting on: my parents to finish watching tv.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Donno
65. Get Married?: if there's the right one
66. Career? : Pharmacist.. -.-
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes...
68. Hugs or kisses: more to hug
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: both
73. Sensitive or loud: a balance
74. Hook-up or relationship: how bout we start by being friends first..
75. Trouble maker or hesistant: troublemaker!
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: duh??
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Both of my contacts. STupidly fell on my car seat and I have to drive w/o my eyesight... how 'cool' is that??
83. Turned someone down: yea..
84. Cried when someone died: yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: i think.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: not so
87. Miracles: not until i see one
88. Love at first sight: no
89. Heaven: I guess so
90. Santa Claus: LoL no
91. Kiss on the first date: not that cheapo
92. Angels: Angels n heaven came in a package
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: nola.. I very good wan.. hor??
95. Did you sing today? oh-oh-oh-oh-my gosh~~
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Cheat on feelings then yes, but physically no.
97. If you could go back in time what will you do? nth
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? like nothing only...
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: uncertain.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®