This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, May 27, 2010-)
+2:24 AM]*
# -


Those miserable notes that I have to remember... brainstorm..and tsunami.. -.-
The life and times...
I can't explain. Seriously, I just can't. I don't know how my uni grading system works. I've always thought as long as above 50% is a pass~ but somehow... urm.. I don't know- I couldn't explain...
Yesterday they snail mailed me my results. And I thought of going to my uni to get it, but oh well, now that they mailed me I don't know whether to get it from the Academic Affairs or not...but that's not my current point.
My point is, the results I've gotten is always not predictable. How is that so?? It's like, the subjects I thought I would fail ended up passing a higher grade than the ones that I thought I did pretty well. Honestly, I thought one of my subjects (which is Gastrointestinal System or in layman terms - the digestive system in the body) I would get a high mark for that. But unexpectedly, I got a B- which is not quite what I've expected myself to get. Geez. On the other hand, the subject I dislike, also known as Pharmaceutical Analysis 2 (So sorry tutor, I know you taught me that but.. I still don't like.. bleh...) and I've got an A for that.. I'm like.. hello.. did I accidentally bribed my tutor ar? and I thought I was getting a mere pass... zzzz...
So what the hell?
But overall, I am pretty happy about my results, despite not being a nerd that studies all day and night and managed to sleep at least 10 hours a day during study break and not doing anything during weekends and will be going out or not the type that studies consistently or even the smart student that goes around knowing about almost everything.
Tsk.. I've always been so blur in class (you can ask my peers man) , not to mention tutorials and workshops... what more... I'm just as pathetic as a wood that reflects back the sound coming out from the lecturer's mouth.. well in other words, not listening to them.. sometimes I don't even feel like going to the lectures simply because I knew that I won't be turning on my ears, and my mind is not in sync with the lecturer's voice. hahahaha.... I guess that's me. A typical Michelle Ng.
Though it didn't turn out as well as my smarty pants friends for sure, although I didn't see their results but there's no need to... but I'm really really x1000 trying my best to push up myself to 2nd upper division for the next 4 semesters to come. I'm already half done, and already passed the hardest stage in this course. So heck, Imma be a nerd in the next sem to push my grades up up and above! (yeah right, say only so easy for a lazy person like me.. oh boy. )
And yes, once again, I'm going to Singapore next month or something. Too bored!! Seriously, I've really thought of working part time but always ended up going on a holiday instead, or no one wanna hire my pathetic one-month-only-then-I-chiao. So, Phylly, be prepared to meet your daughter again ah...
Mm.. what else to say...
Oh, thank God for the results! I know you know, but I just want you to know again. lol.
And and.. those who supported me all along, telling me that I shouldn't worry too much, or keep studying or not I'll regret, or blah blah neesss that in turn, made me have a better mood to keep my pace on studying that blardy boring and pure memorising subjects- but once again, phew~ that I don't have to touch that again for a year at least.
Until then, that's all lah. taaaa~
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®