This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, June 1, 2010-)
+8:23 PM]*
# -
Got it from phylly.. hehee.. bored bored!
- I hate to go to the … sunny outdoors/uni 2 get my results/dirty filthy places
- Bad distant relative names … err, not that I know of.
- Favorite sandwich … Turkey ham/chicken breast with cucumber,onions,tomato, and lettuce topped with teriyaki/bbq/tomato sauce! yums~
- Relatives in jail … Not that I know of. My mom's side kinda complicated. lol.
- Favorite horror movie … nothing scares me more than the 'House of Wax' and 'The BLair Witch Project'
- Showers or baths... Hardly can take baths lah, no bath tub lol
- Bungee jump or sky dive … both if possible! I don't mind! Jom!
- Have a weakness for … clothes/chocolates/dancers
- Would rather starve than eat … insects of all kinds, alive food, smelly food..etc.
- First airplane trip … Indonesia perhaps? As far as I can rrmb...
- Weirdest quirk … sleeping with mouth open and drool..at times >.<>
- Blessed with … family, good friends and a good life without debts or sth...
- Pen or pencil… depending on what am I doing lor.
- Favorite day … Holiday/Bday/xmas!
- Favorite season … winter
- Worst punishment as teenager … Standing on the lawn in front of the whole school with my whole class for not cleaning our classrooms. The discipline teacher actually announce in the PA system. OMGee.
- What bores you … When I don't know what to do to satisfy my excitement cravings. lol
- What do you miss most from childhood … no need to bother about studies much.
- Late, early, or right on time … In between late and right on time.
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying … If I know I would have..? Why not? I don't think I'm heartless enough to watch them suffer.
- Last thing you bought … A hundred over bucks dress. wth. But it's one of a kind. =)
- How many tattoos do you have … nil.
- First thing you think of when you wake up in the morning … ?#$$^%^$#! If only I could choose my time to wake up.. haihs haihs.
- Do you believe in love at first sight … not really
- If you won the lottery, when would you tell everyone … Well, of course not everyone?? Only my close ones lah. When? There n then?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue … My tongue is very short haha~
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows … Should be??
- Do you remember dreams … at times.
- Phrase you overused and were forced to retire … What the hell to What the..
- Glass half empty or half full … I don't care.
- What is your family like … Protective
- Do you play a musical instrument… yes. Only piano.
- Ever compete in a beauty pageant … nope, not pretty and tall enough haha!
- Morning person or night owl … Night owl hands down.
- Books that made you laugh out loud … Reader's Digest the joke section.. really..hilarious man.
- Most stupid magazine ever, in your humble opinion … Malay Magazines, no offence. Deng. I hate it when they don't write full malay sentence. Eg. Kalau I dekat sini, I takkan go there, 'cause I tak suka. Like per-leez, no class at all lor! Some even put all the short forms that doesn't make any sense. oh boy.
- Worst volunteer job ever … Promoting the tickets for charity for our class during college years. I HATE IT. I have this mindset of "you come when you want, I'm not gonna promote because I know how annoying I am haha. "
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®