This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, June 4, 2010-)
+4:48 PM]*
# -
Heyyah.
My streamyx is out- they cut my streamyx already.. so fast.. I cannot go online.. so will not be onlining that often.. coz I'm only solely relying on kopitiam's wifi or sth to go online.
And this takes about a month before they decided to come and fix my line.. oh boy... If I want it cheap, I gotta sacrifice... (the cool uni pax thing)
Gonna go Singapore real soon.. since I can't get a job and all of my family members are working.. left me alone in the house... where got nice leh? Everyday go out also money getting lesser and lesser... haihssss...
So it's best to send me off to somewhere and have fun... haha.. my parents oso were like.. 'oh, go la..since u got nothing to do at home oso... ' bleh
So off I go to s'pore again! can't wait to go to the universal studios! yey!
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®