This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, July 5, 2010-)
+7:46 PM]*
# -
As I've mentioned on my previous blog, I went to this Taman Pertanian thingy at Shah Alam. Well, it was pretty huge la. Kept cycling up and down the hill, kinda exhausted at the end of the day.. most of them complained leg pain and blardy tired, and I, complaining about being sleepy and sad 'cause the day before I realised that my team Brazil lost to HOLLAND AHHH.......

There are 40 of us but we are separated into small groups, and here's the group that I'm with.


At the 4 season garden... sadly it was summer that day.. sad sad.. Regardless, it was 20 degrees C there.. kinda cooling hehe...but RM3 bucks for some small garden wasn't as worth... sigh...

Right after that we went to the nearest playground and play....
Regardless....

Di bawah umur 12 tahun sahaja.
Oh well, it was a fun trip with my group of friends that I'm kinda close with. It is fun when you're with your own clique rather than some random classmates that you got nothing in common... don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm superior than the others but being a shy and quiet type of girl here, I rather talk with someone that I know than to keep thinking of what to talk in front of new randomized people. Maybe I should change to improve my communication skills, maybe I should not say this and that but that's just... me? I guess?
And what else to say.... you know, there are many types of personalities in a human right? Some odd, some unexplained personalities, some come in too strong, too soft.. etc.
Well my point is, one's pleasure may be one's pain.
Some people have just this kind of personality that does not suit us. I've experienced so many kinds of people throughout my life. Be it in my school, college, working, or even in university life- all are the same.
Sometimes... I kind of bored of life. But that different personality in a human makes life interesting. Sometimes... you do wonder.. why would one do that? or why would one think of doing that? Blah blah and blah. What am I blah-ing? I donnno.. lol. too sleepy I guess...
COUGH COUGH. I'm having a cough right now. Geez. Chlorphenramine just made me felt so dizzy and sleepy and tired. Until then, good bye.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®