This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, July 9, 2010-)
+8:15 PM]*
# -

Got me wondering.
Sigh, one of my aunt (mom's side) passed away this afternoon due to cancer. She had end-stage cancer and she decided to just live with it rather than going to a surgery to remove the tumour... well, the risk outweighs the benefits if it's at old age... so it's kinda understandable when she decided not to go for the surgery...
But one thing hits me hard...
She actually written down the will, decided where to cremate/bury (not sure) her body when she's about to 'go' because she knew she had not much time left to live...
Sigh... it saddens me to know that she knows that she don't have much time to live her remaining life...
I mean, what if, you know you had end-stage cancer, and time is ticking your life every second... What if... you know... you got not much time to live...
Ever wondered? Ever regretting to the things you want to do but you're just ignoring it because you thought you have all the time to do? Ever wonder the what if(s)?
For me, I will regret . This is because I have so much things to do, so little time. I'm planning to live my life to the fullest when I have my degree, have my stable job, stable family, stable etc.
Be it dancing, travelling, eating lotsa good food, etc...
Sigh.
But we'll never know what is life in the future... you may plan, you may hope, you may think, you may ignore....
Truth is... death doesn't just tells you when to die, but somehow as a human, we just got to accept fate as part of our lives and its far away beyond our control.
Fact is, life is too short to regret, to be sadden, to be angry at certain someone...so why not just let it go, let it flow, and let the good times roll?
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®