This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, July 27, 2010-)
+8:12 PM]*
# -
I realised that my family is deprived of food. Oh boy, you know I just bought my potato chips, chuck it on top of my dining table and after an hour I went down wanting to eat my dear potato chips, it was... not there anymore...
Argh, be it potato chips or drinks, it'll run out just like that. Like a jungle with predators, all wanting to catch the prey a.s.a.p just that no killing involved.
Haihs, by the way, though my time table now is kinda free and easy, but no, it is not free at all, there are plenty of group work to do.. be it managing on how to open a pharmacy shop... LMAO.... to making a poster for health awareness.... to even portfolios... and Traditional Chinese Medication power point presentations... fuuuh~ I felt like at times, I don't know which to start first lor~
-----------
-----
---
And then hor... my fb is getting more and more annoying...
why leh?
Because... lame people always like to update their status EVERYDAY... and it's not just like a meaningful quote... or something funny or stupid or even interesting....it's just like.. saying that they are late for class la... or like ... saying they're stuck in uni la... or like.. don't want monday to come la...
Aiyo... please la... and make things worse is that SOO many people will 'like' their status even though I don't find it appealing to me. Gosh... I call them LOAD (Lack Of Attention Disease)... really..really LOAD...
Sorry for me for feeling this way.. haha... I just wanna rant out man... just so annoying to see those type of status updates... haiyoh...even though I've written this not long ago, but still, I tak boleh tahan ahh!!!
OH WAIT...
you know what...
It's SALE season!!! =.= gone my money gone gone my money...
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®