This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, August 23, 2010-)
+10:56 PM]*
# -
:::Edited :::
I got annoyed by some one.
And that certain someone is like so desperate to find a girlfriend. People call him a flirt, and he has been heart broken for a quite a few times. Well, most of his puppy love starts from greetings from the net, not from face to face.
So I kinda know and assumed that online relationships won't work that well.
Yes, probably is. My previous relationship also started by knowing him (this him is not the him I'm referring to in this blog post) online, via a computer game called Ragnarok (yes, you probably have heard numerous times in my blog).
So you see, relationships doesn't work that way. I think there are less than 5% chances of you getting into a serious relationship if you knew them through online. No offence lah yar...I know that some people do go match.com or something... and found their future spouse there.. well that case is when you're very old already ok? I'm talking on general teenagers or young adults...
Then again, it annoys me to know that each and every time I go online, he would probably be asking me how am i and so, and there goes the 'i wanna find a gf la'. Please, he even asked me to intro some of my girl friends to him. I don't like doing that because I scared my friends would be a little offended. So I prefer if I were to be there and intro to them face to face rather than letting him stalk my friends or so it seems.
Urgh, annoying brad. Relationships is not about being desperate!! Being desperate would not help!! Please! Not like his friends are filled with couples and all also. Most of his friends as he was saying, are still single and available. So why the rush man. Haiyo.
That said. I'm pretty annoyed to be bombarded with 'I want a gf la' every single day.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®