This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, August 12, 2010-)
+1:40 AM]*
# -
I have a confession...
I hate to see my sad/angry/depressed past blog entries... I dare not even click on it and see... because I knew, it reminds me of the past... the sadness...
Thus I prefer not to look though my past, knowing it was a sad one... I would just rant on it, and won't look back.. because I know, it will have a great impact on my feelings... the past haunts...
Still haunts...
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®