This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, August 7, 2010-)
+12:57 AM]*
# -
It's funny how this is...
Humans...
We have our problems... then we seek advice from our close ones... but... do we really follow what they have to say??
Numerous people had come to me and seek for my advice, so I gave them my opinion the best that I could, neither judging them nor being bias towards them. Sometimes, I can be quite harsh by telling them that they are absolutely wrong- there's no doubt about it- I can be really really harsh and I do tell them the truth, eventhough I know the truth may hurt them the most. But what is advice when what I gave them was just a pure lie to make them feel better anyway? That is not call an advice, it is just empty words.
Regardless and unfortunately, some advice that I have been giving to people falls into deaf ears. It's like, falling into deaf ears along with complaining to me that they know it is wrong to do that, it is wrong to think that way, and some of them... just... so headstrong, still thinks that they are right although the clear answer is so wrong...but still, manage to tell me the story after I have given the advice to them. What am I to do actually...
Am I suppose to just support them by saying, don't make the same mistakes again?
or...
Tell them that they deserve it since I've already told them so?
Answer is, I don't really know myself. Just maybe it was pretty easy to give advice, but hard to follow the right thing to do. No doubt, I have my fair share of it as well. I complain my dilemmas to people, people gave me advice, and I just felt better the next moment and then just after forgot about it and resume to my wrong doings- and by that time, my girls will still back me up, pick me up from my fall, and tell me to stay strong...
Then again, at times... I did not think of like, ''I should have listen to my friend''... eventhough I knew that they are giving me the right advice at the right time. I've always think that I am doing the best I could to fix them, even though I may not fix it the way people want it to be.
Similarly, the people who asked for my advice does the same old thing to what I did to the other people. Karma? yes? sigh? That makes me think like, what is the point of me asking for advice when I don't even want to obey or listen to it? was it just merely to feel better? To feel that someone cares about you? But yet still managed to still go on a wrong path?
Got me wondering....
Quote : Advice does not work well. Bad experience? Yes.
Called-for Advice? Just to feel better that someone cares. -michelle's philosophy-
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®