This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Friday, August 27, 2010-)
+11:18 PM]*
# -
I've finally managed to buy some sort of the dress that I've always wanted for quite a long time...
but the thing is.. it's like a 3-quarter sleeve. So I'm planning to cut it MuAHahAhahA.... RM55 for some dress that I have right now is not really 'dai' or reasonable because the dress could simply cost only about RM30 lah. Regardless, I'm just too lazy to keep finding something which I longed for, for too long.
There are some set backs to the dress I've just bought lah. Firstly, the panty shape is quite noticable. Thus, I think I would just wear some thin type of panties. Second, as I was saying, the sleeve. I like it sleeveless but there isn't such, or if there is such, but it's one sided. Solution? I guess I have to cut it on my own.. MuAHaHAa... Lastly, behind is bareback. Therefore, can see through my bra. Solution? Havent really found one, because if I were to wear a tube inside, it looks kinda weird. mmm... Still pending.. lol.
Thank goodness, the search kinda over lah. haha. Thank you everyone whom I actually persuaded you guys to keep finding it for me. I've actually collected a troop to find this dress for me man. lol. that's how obsessive and crazy I am these days. mmm... oh well. Nyek nyek.. finally my mind is able to hands off that fingers to click here and there to search for the blogshops in the internet.
woo. yay.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®