This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, August 16, 2010-)
+11:24 PM]*
# -

**Please zoom it yourself... not in a very good resolution.. sorry..**
I find this quite true... especially those that I've box it in red.. so that is what I find it so true to myself.. so HAHAHA... HINT HINT dear Erica... or dear guys....
Please, take this into consideration before u declare that you know us girls well...
And also, you would NEVER understand us, and neither could we understand you guys.
Just by a slight changes in the chromosomes makes a huge difference eh? =p
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®