This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, August 22, 2010-)
+11:36 AM]*
# -

This lace dress is killing me. I've searched for this type of lace dress until my eyes popped out. I've asked numerous blogshops about the availability of this dress. I've gone to the Summit, 1U, and Sunway Pyramid to keep an eye of this dress. I have asked numerous people to watch out for this dress for me.
With all my effort but I have no results. When I've finally found it, either : no more (the pic above), no my size (in F21) , non-restockable (another blogshop) , last piece and it's kinda torn (in Sunway) , or not my colour (In Summit).
Yes, I'm blardy picky. Sigh. I think I should just give up. It's been over one month searching for the right dress at the right time. Am I too late? You know, it's up to the point where I actually don't mind paying RM100 ++ if that is some dress that I've wanted for so freaking long. It's like my mind is all over this dress, where even if I see other nice dresses I wouldn't even touch or try because my mind was all about this lace dress. Woosh, I'm obsessive!
Until then, if you see any of this kinda dress, pls pls let me know. My mind won't stop bothering me about this.
Up to the point where.... I've googled .... ''lace dress in malaysia.'' Yes, that bad.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®