This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, August 19, 2010-)
+8:01 PM]*
# -
Today's topic : Beggars.
Yes, beggars. Those people you see begging from you especially in the night market. I have nothing against them. But I have some bad experience- esh...
I still can remember very well. I was in Taipan USJ, the Strawberry Restaurant or something like that. While I was waiting for my orders with my sister, this beggar came in and stood beside me. Holding a cup, held it towards me. He looked at me like like giving me some expression of 'Eh, cepat la, just donate can or not?!' ... Sorry, no offence to you beggars, but if you do have 2 hands and 2 legs.. why don't you just get a freaking job? Not like you're paralysed or people wouldn't want to hire you right? So for this type of beggar, I won't even give a cent. Sorry to say, even my ex tuition teacher said... he got conned by this type of people that begs for the sake of buying more drugs... So he actually suggested to buy them food instead lol... But then again, if I were to buy food in that particular restaurant, who knows he will order damn a lot stuff right? So my best option is to just ignore.
You know, regardless how I ignore, he still stood beside me. And there I was, wondering why the freaking waiter/waitress didn't managed to shoo him off. Apparently they were looking but dare not shoo him off because they thought it is rude to do so? Sigh. Finally with my thick skin, he went off. Esh-
Another encounter was the monk encounter. My gosh, that was even worse. They asked for donation, and there I was being so nice wanting to give some RM1 or RM2 I forgot. You know what that monk say? "Err, not enough la.. at least RM10 can ar?'' In chinese.
WTH- Eh!! Stupid can or not... I was being so nice to give some buck to you and dare you demand for more!! I wasn't even working for goodness sake.. RM2 is consider quite a money for someone like me ok. ZZzzZz... demand more also can... ESH.. finally I told them
"It's okay then- I'm not donating liao'' Yes, mean me. But who ask you to ask me for more. Gosh.
Got lar, those XXX association for Down Syndrome n all... If I have some extra money I will donate bah... or depend on my mood.. mmm...
Then yeah, talking about the night market one... I will give some of my money to those who are paralysed or no legs/hands etc. Just as long as you don't come in begging with two hands and two legs; that's all I'm requesting if you want some $$$ from me.
Oh boy. And it feels good to be good. I felt the joy to see them smile whenever I give them the money.. although not much but they're still so happy with it... haih, makes me appreciate my money more. And makes me appreciate the stuff that I have even more.
That said, being nice is nice. Love to be nice even though I might be quite naughty at times. MuAhaHahAh.... nevertheless, I won't take those unfortunates for granted. Although I may not be as generous as one may be, but I guess.. the heart to give some of your money to them that counts. At least, it is from the bottom of your heart that you want to give them, not because you are forced to.
In a nutshell,
1. Don't EVER ask me for more money - you'll get RM0.00 instead.
2. Don't EVER beg me for money if you have 2 hands and 2 legs and a functional brain - I
won't give you face, because you can get a job to survive. Be it a rubbish collector or some
sweeper or even toilet cleaner.. at least you know you earn it for the right reason.
that's all folks.
OH by the way,
I...
was stuck in the toilet at my uni yesterday. LMAO.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®