This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Tuesday, September 14, 2010-)
+9:41 PM]*
# -
Okay, supposely I need to study right now at this moment but I ended up being so lazy and sleepy and all the excuses that I could think of. HMMPH.
Firstly, I went to gf's house today for her so-called open house.. hmm.. Turns out to be not really an open house, but just a mere small mini tiny gathering to eat her fried mihoon. haha... but hey, her mihoon was not bad ya know... her cats are sooo cute! adorable.. but I was scared that they might just scratch my skin or something because their claws are sharp.. hmm!
What else.. what else....
Oh, Mun Yee is leaving soon... hopefully could catch up with her a.s.a.p before she leaves this country.. Yeah, we had our ups and downs.. don't get me wrong, as in I've knew her through Nellyn and being a middle person of the two is not really... easy... and she's just like me, an Aries. LOL. So sometimes, when she misbehave, it's quite understandable because we both share the same attitude.. funny but it's true.. She's one nice friend to be with even though sometimes she might just crack your head up against the wall, and she have very low tolerance towards alcohol... HA..ha..ha... But I just hope that she doesn't smoke anymore la.
I don't think she knows my blog so, I think I will just cut it short... It's been really nice to have you as one of my friend, and I will cherish the things that you do for me, everything and hopefully she'll have happiness and love in every place and every person that she meets~
*saddens*
OH well, hopefully friendship still lasts lah.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®