This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Monday, September 27, 2010-)
+10:06 PM]*
# -
Right in dilemma.
It's been 2 years having my C902 Sony Ericsson phone, and I think that I have lots and lots of radiation because of it. Every time when I put my phone near a speaker and it starts giving those weird sounds *and I thought it was a phone call/sms coming in* but apparently it is not. So can you imagine it keeps on sending radiation to my body??
Ok cut the crap. That's not my point.
My point is, I've always wanted a new phone ever since the revolution from having buttons to press, to touching your screen buttonless. lol. Get it? So yeah, I have been eyeing for Iphone4 lately, due to the features that they have upgraded and improved performance like able to multitask? Yes, I am not an Iphone craze in fact to one point I actually said "Ew, Iphone is so overrated.'' But.... well.. guess opinion can change?
One thing that holds me back was the price. RM2k++ with maxis/digi plan. Not cheap ahhem. And I cannot keep up with the technology these days due to the lack of $$. So my cheaper alternatives was Samsung Galaxy S, Xperia X10, HTC Evo 4 (not in msia how sad) and somehow nokia was not in my list. hmmm.........
Wonder what phone should I get...
OR
Should I just wait for the Iphone 5?
Yeah... by the time I wait for Iphone 5 here comes Iphone 6 to die for... =.=
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®