This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Saturday, October 9, 2010-)
+4:03 AM]*
# -
Well believe me, one of the reasons why I could stay up that late its because I'm pissed.
So hint hint dear you, IF I am sleepy and I am suppose to read up my notes, just remember to make me pissed. geez.
Until then, I am currently thinking of changing from blogspot to wordpress. It's been good loyal 3 years blogging here (and previously was windows live space and xanga).. I can say one good thing about blogger is that I'm able to change the blogskin very easily but pictures uploading is a little troublesome and that is the reason why I have not much pictures to show. Still under renovation, but I think should be all done after my end of semester examinations. Ahh... see first lar kay, depends on my mood because I love this blog... weeps. Will keep u updated.
ciao.z
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®