This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Thursday, November 18, 2010-)
+7:13 PM]*
# -
Hmm...
Came across my batchmates blogs and realised that...
They are just...
nerd(S).
Wow.
3-4 hours sleep everyday, studying non-stop, no break in between, palpitations, studying slide by slide... word by word..I think even every single detail about the slides lah who knows...
As for me? During the study break I sleep 10 hours a day, 2 hours of TV, 2 hours of leisure time (eg. dance and play with Sky), went for gym + dance , study only about 5 hours per day in total? And a day before examination I slept about 7 hours a day. Blimey. Am I too sluggish and slackish? I felt like I've not taken my exam too seriously. I told my friends that I still go for dance and gym and they're like 'omg really?! wah u got time!'
triple sweats.
I got life too okay, I don't know why but I just dont find studying 24/7 would be beneficial. It makes you forget more, too tired to concentrate, lack of sleep equals to grumpy and moody and cannot study... hmm... Yeah, even a 10 hour sleep ppl like me would feel that way I couldn't imagine myself sleeping for only 4 hours a day and the other 20 hours studying. And maybe I spoil my brain too much. And maybe I just couldn't be bothered, as long as I pass?
But no, not this semester... I was aiming for a 2nd upper division to pull up my grades... fortunate or not I don't know, but I sure hope so...
Got me thinking...
Am I abnormal or are they abnormal? -.-
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®