This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, December 8, 2010-)
+7:25 PM]*
# -
I got this emotion these days where...
I don't even know what I want right now..
Have you ever felt that way before?
In life I guess none of us would get what we really want in life, until or unless we are superstars or you're 90% luckier than the population in this planet...Fortunate or not, I guess I'm in between.
I guess I have to accept things that are not supposed to be mine, won't be mine. I guess I have to accept that regardless how I want a person to change for my better, would not do any better for the future... Am I doing more harm than good?
Uncertainties.
Life has always been an uphill struggle. Talk about life, studies, families, politics, relationships, etc. Have I done enough to conquer my problems? Have I solved my issues the right way? Was it better if I chose the other solution? Decisions...decisions..decisions... Is it better off if I just slip my way through without deciding?
Sigh...
Problem with me is that I think too much at times... too much to the point of breaking down for nothing. Always. Pernickety is one word to describe me. How to change this?
Christmas is coming soon, then New Year 2011. Time flies. Yet, I am still what I am. I'm sick of resolution already. I'm tired of setting goals that I know I did not take initiative to achieve what I suppose to achieve. I don't even feel the Christmas, the joyful feeling.. most probably because now I'm feeling quite down...
Down because I don't know what I want-
***************************************************************************************
And today, someone told me something which I found... it such a crap.
Like seriously, get your conversation right....get your communication skills right...
With your utmost words, I laughed like hell... because I didn't know how to react.
Don't know to laugh, to be angry, or to be upset about something you said to me.
In the end, I just let it be because it's not once, not twice but uncountable times your words are just such crap.
LOL-LMAO-ROFL-HAHA-HEHE-HOHO
oh boy...no offence, but I think the person needs to have some socialisation class.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®