●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Tuesday, December 21, 2010-)
+7:02 PM]*

# -


Let's talk about clubbing.

Face it, if you like to drink or dance, that place is going to be your place to unwind yourself. Or if you like to see pretty girls and pretty boys, that should be the place as well.

I'm not a hardcore clubber, but every once in a while in certain occasions I do club to dance and drink for a bit. Then again, that place, anything can happen.. It's quite dark, and the music is pretty loud.

So for the past 3 years going to various clubs, here's what I've seen or heard :-

1) Seen a video that the girl got raped in a club at Johor. Poor girl. She can't scream as the music were so loud, she can't call for help as she's surrounded by the guys, and she can't do anything because it's quite dark in the club, sigh sigh.

2) My friend once asked me to go to a rave party in KL, and my friend was planning to take drugs because her friend asked her to. I'm not sure what kinda drug was that but I'm sure it's pretty illegal. Marijuana? Cocaine? Estasy? just to name a few. Rave party usually lasts for about 12 hours- And I don't think I can stand for that long, with severe dehydration of taking too much of alcohols and rapid dancing... no thanks. Finally we both did not go.

3) Seen people randomly met and drink, finally the girl got high and let the guy touch her ass and started kissing at the bar like no ones business, at Butter Factory in Singapore. HAHA.. curious as I am, I just stared...and stared... until my cousin snapped and say Woi~ in front of me. Like seriously, those scene that you saw in the movies are not just in movies, they are for real! Random people meets random people and tadaaah... you know what happens next.

4) Seen a group of girls randomly dance with other random guys in the dance floor, at Zirca/Rebel Club in Singapore. Dance sluty, touchy touchy involved. Finally seen them kissing the guy- and off they go something like touch'n'go?? lol... they're like laughing and dancing so sexily in front of them. I guess they're way to high to know that what they did was a total cheapskate. -.-

5)Saw a lot of bapoks (guy became a girl and some sort of like so-called prostitute for some) at Euphoria. Call them ah-kuas lah. At first I thought why the gals are like wearing like a slut, but in the end when I saw them in the girl's washroom, only then I realised that they're not genuine girls. (Can't see them properly in those club lights ya know). Thus, it gave me chills. I wonder if the guys think the same way when they realised that they are dancing with some bapoks? LOL...

6) There was one random night I went to Euphoria @ Sunway Lagoon, dancing with my group of girl friends and every minute there's a guy or two interrupting us by dancing in between us. Geez, I'm not interested okay, buzz off! So irritating... At one point my friend told them , 'hey, my bf is up there watching u ok.' And so, they quickly ran away. LOL... Good tactic!

7) I danced at the podium before! Wooosh... I seriously hate the attention... I was just wanting to try out what is it like dancing at the podium... and it sucks big time, knowing that those horny guys or desperate guys like wanting to see your up-skirt, or like say 'Hey, dance more sexy for me!!' or "Yeah baby!! that's it! yes!"... Gosh, and they even tried to put their hands up in the hopes of grabbing your hands or good-knows where. zzz....

8) I saw a girl K.O-ed and slept at the side of the club near Arena at Clarke Quay, Singapore. The friend was like calling other people to try and carry her or something. She slept with her tight dress.. so can you imagine what will you see when she slept with her legs open? A few of the by passers took photos of her. Saaad. Oh well, I realised that I K.O-ed twice too, but was in good hands.. and thankfully I wasn't to the point of sleeping on the side road. LOL.

9) Mm.. realised that in Singapore, the girls usually wear flats there to club.. flats as in ballerina flats or even sandals... thankfully haven't seen anyone with a flip flop.. haha... can never see girls wore flats in a club to KL though. I shall do that one day to change the trend.. it's comfortable! but well, not that... classy. That said, seen a women wore turtle neck long sleeve shirt with jeans and queued up for her drinks like 5 times in a row... HAHA... (girls got free 5 drinks in Zirca/Rebel club on Wednesday)... woosh.

10) I saw a girl vomitted quite a few times... in the toilet, can't really stand up... she wanting to go back so badly... vomited on her friends shirt unexpectedly... and her friends got to pull her hair up when she was vomiting like mad in the clubs toilet, got to make her friends carry her back to her seat.. Well...


Does that 10) sound like someone we know?

HAHAHA...



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters