●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Monday, December 27, 2010-)
+10:10 PM]*

# -
Once again it's time of the year, to reflect back what I've done for the year 2010.

Pretty much nothing yar, just plain nothing except for going through my toughest semester 4 yet, and a more relaxed semester 5.

Let's see... I actually had an equal fruitful/bad year 2010.

And so, 2010 was the year I turned 21, where it's the starting of an adulthood. The Key to freedom? Nah, I received no keys, but instead, I had a heart shaped pendant from mom, money from dad, and my very own birthday party held at Italiannies... couldn't afford to invite much people as I'm paying all the expenses on my own.. and I spent like almost RM1k on this... precious moments like this, money does not seem to be the problem. winks.



And so on my 21st, someone bought me a laptop. Nearly weep a tear but I sobbed it back to my eye glands because of my make up, I don't wanna ruin it ya know. LOL. So this is the most expensive present I've received thus far. TEee heee.



Then, somewhere around there, July I suppose, I went on a road trip with some of my batch mates. Being a pessimistic person, it was not really a choice of mine to go. Friends persuaded. LOL, but it was all in good fun.



Then, there is some unfortunate event. My house got broken into despite there's a dog guarding the house, and there is a kindergarten beside my house, along with some useless security guards at the entrance to my house...... yes. Anything can happen. And I was the one realising it and boy was I so stupid to go into the house just like that... I mean you know, imagine the robbers are still there... I might just got raped or slashed.



And then when dad came back from China few months back, he brought home some chocolates that some businessman gave him. It was like RM2 per piece of chocolate, and the whole medium package of chocolates costs about RM400. So this would be the most expensive chocolate eaten by me yet. And it was not good enough to make me want more. THANKFULLY that is, or not I'll go bankrupt buying chocolates.



October we go. It was an impulse decision. Just few days ago gotten a green light to get a new phone, and due to the popular demand of iphone 4 in the Msian market, I felt like I need it even more. Geez, and off I go, all the way to KLCC to get my precious phone. There you go, the story of me getting an Iphone regardless how I remain sceptical about it for so long. But still though, I'm happy with my phone setting aside about the battery life span.



And then, just after my examinations, a few days before my results, I have this concert to perform. I did not sign up for it though, so I got a special invitation from my dearest dance instructor.



Little did I know that the people tagged photos of me dancing in my facebook gave me a lot of response and attention that I did not even think I would have. It seems like almost all of my close friends knew, and some that I did not expect them to know, they did. One particular person messaged me in MSN telling me that I look noob on the photos, and to whether or not I danced professionally or like just a beginner. What better way to add more fire to this conversation is that that particular person asked me to untag the photos. Oh boy, mind your own business. You have no rights to judge me by my photos and certainly your words are not appropriate and uncalled for. I did not even ask for your opinion whatsoever. It is better off to shut your mouth than to talk something like this.


Oh well, set that thing aside...

And one way to end my misery boredness at home, I went to Singapore once again. Something like my 8th home or so la. Hahaha... geez, just somehow I find it fascinating and interesting to go Singapore. Not bored of it yet, maybe soon, but still there's a lot to look out for. Not a fan to shop there, simply because of the x2.35 conversion from Msian ringgit to Sing dollar. And most stuff you can find in Msia you can find in Spore too and vice versa. Just that chocolates and certain sweets, biscuits and stuff like ice cream could only be found in some expensive supermarkets like cold storage.




So there you go, my compressed 2010 diary. Certainly there are plenty more to say, plenty more that I did and I, couldn't managed to write it down here due to my extreme laziness that I've picked up from myself, my apologies.

Another year has passed. Just in a blink of an eye, there goes the year 2010. So quick time passes by, and I've not made much progression as such to improve myself. Still the same me, myself, and I. So don't bother about the resolution, it'll probably be just there for the sake of being there, or for the fun of it since most of them are doing it.

1.5 more years to graduate as a pharmacist IF everything goes well.
1 more year to so-called apocalypse...(ya ya ya.)
4 more months for my 22nd birthday
4 more months for 3 years in a relationship
4 more days for 2011
1 more day to shop with aunt
3 more hours to sleep
10 seconds to sign off...

And off I go!



4 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters