This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Sunday, January 16, 2011-)
+1:43 AM]*
# -

Agree and disagree at the same time. Social networking is somehow good in a way. Why? You can at least keep in touch with your friends. Can stalk. Can play. Can destress. Can gain information. Can know what are your friends up to. Top news will be on ppl's status. Can keep memories eg. photos. notes. Can tag your friends.
But bad thing is, it gets u hooked. Waste of time. People will stalk you. Sometimes you will get annoying livefeeds. Lots of game application invitations. Lots of unknown friend requests. BLah.
Overall, I'm still a facebooker. My fingers just automatically click on the facebook tab once my computer gets running. lol.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®