This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
(Wednesday, January 19, 2011-)
+9:43 PM]*
# -


Never would I, consider myself a fashionista. The clothes I have, I would say it varies on my mood. I can look super skimpy, but I held myself back. I can look super nerdy, but that's just me in uni (no wonder ppl don't believe I actually go clubbing..) I can look pretty in-fashion but I don't wanna have such attention.
So what am I now? A total plain Jane.
Considering that I have plenty of clothes to choose from, 60% of my clothes are black in colour, 30% are purple, and 10% in a variety of colours except : red, green, yellow, pink.


So I wan chu' to guess, what are the similarities between all this four pics above? LOL. If u can guess I treat u sweets. lol.
Anyway......................
Dog killed cat. Sky killed a cat. Geez. 3rd kill perhaps? NO traces of blood. One part of the cat's ear was bitten off. Intestines came out from the stomach. Two legs were gone, and I don't want to imagine where it is now, don't ask. So there you go, maybe she eats cat. Oh boy. She drinks blood? A vamp version of a dog? After all, she looks like she's wearing a cape.
I was not there to witness the crime, but sources told me that it was brutal. And the day after, I had to pick up her poop.. and I don't wanna imagine what lies beneath that poop! gulps x1000.

I guess we made a mistake. She might be a wolf. A domesticated wolf.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®