●Dear● -Dead- ●Diary● ♥♥♥
Welcome To My Bloggie..

Photobucket

This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.

Photobucket

~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Photobucket
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
Photobucket
(Sunday, January 9, 2011-)
+6:58 PM]*

# -


Yikes... didn't know the pic I've uploaded in this blog contains a little nudity.. lol. Hope ya don't mind, since I got no picture to show you other than some random pics found in my anime folder.

Well, I guessed you all know that I've started my semester 6. 3 more semesters to buckle up my cGPA(cumulative Grade Point Average). My results for the first few semesters was horrible to the point where I should have started a new semester in other place instead for this kind of results.

So to tell you the truth, my first semester in this Bpharm (pharmacy course) in IMU is the hardest and the suckiest results. Blame on my pre-U (I took SAM), because most of the stuff they taught in the first semester is of no benefit to me but beneficial to the people who took A-levels and STPM because it's in their syllabus. So there I was, struggling to cope and to just memorise for the sake of passing my results.

My first semester's results was so bad. I got 3rd division LOL... my gosh. Only a few of us got 3rd division and I was one of the lowest. But over the semesters, I really tried to cope and try to push up my grades...

Then, I got to second lower division. And I was stuck. 2.96. And to get second upper I need 0.04 more. Calculated. Need to always achieve 2nd upper from now onwards till sem 8.

I felt so stupid. Only 30 of us in this course have 2nd lower in their cGPA. And thus, I am one of the lowest again. 80++ students were in 2nd upper, and 6 of them are in first class.

It's a dream come true for me to push myself up from 3rd class, to 2nd lower, and then to 2nd upper. I want to achieve it! and so that's my resolution for the next 1.5 years.

I hope I can.

Setting aside those procrastination, get off from my path, get off my way, and here I am, making a change and you get that?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday I went to Nina's 21st bday party held at Fullhouse, Sunway Pyramid. Got to see those long lost school mates. Held some poker face to some. Like really, for the sake of hugging, I hugged them. For the sake of talking , I chat with them. For the sake of smiling, I faintly smiled at them eventhough deep down in my heart it was not a sincere smile.

There are 2 out of say 8 of us that I hold a grudge upon. One of them was the one who took advantage of me in school because I was quiet and aren't able to fight back for my rights. Still there's something against her, but I guess poker face does the trick. When one of my school mates exchanged numbers to her and I was in the middle, I kept quiet not wanting to ask her , her number because I don't bother to keep in touch with such people. Unknowingly, she asked for my new number and okay fine, I gave her my new number with no intention of keeping in touch. Girls are like this, pretended to keep in touch with the not-so-close ones because it's in our etiquette rule? gee. The other one, oh she's so eccentric. I couldn't get close to her nor she would with me. I just recently found out that she removed me from her friend lists in her facebook, unintentionally. Well, out of our usual mutual friend lists as Assuntarians, we will have about 100+ mutual friends but when I saw her and I, we only have like 20 mutual friends. So I think she removed about 80+ of us that are not close with her, including me. Oh well, if you don't bother to keep in touch, why would I bother anyway eh? Okaylah, not like I'm close to her but she's in the same gym as me geez.

So that was all the bad things compressed yesterday.

The good thing was, I got to see familiar faces. I got to keep in touch with my long lost friend Varnam and Venitha, and of course, Nina, the birthday girl. Actually, or honestly speaking, Nina and I do not keep in touch frequently. Only in certain occasions like CNY or Bday party we would invite each other, even though we're not that close or kept in touch in MSN/FB or whatever social network has to offer. Somehow or rather, we will invite each other. Weird? But that said she's really a nice person to be with, but unfortunate to say that we hardly keep in touch in a way people do. Still, we still knew each other- talking about what course we're doing or our bdays or our usual stuff lah.

Right after that, Naj and I, with Mark and Eric... went yumcha at Bally's cafe @ SS15. Nice atmosphere, and the drinks are affordable, especially the cocktails! Didn't drink cocktails because I will be driving. Love to yumcha especially late at night and with the right people. tee heee...

Okay, that's all for now. Guess I've been wasting my time too much sleeping and doing some unproductive stuff. Off to do my stuff~



0 .deaths.
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®






Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Link Link Link Link Link

Archives
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 June 2013 January 2014 September 2018

Credits

Free Counters