This is a story of me, my life and my experience.
I'm MIcheLlE.
I am not held responsible for any forms of vulgar comments and personal opinions in this blog.
Read it at your own risk, by all means,
If you find it offensive and inappropriate,
Dear you, just simple, DON'T read.
~P.E.r.I.o.d~
Yours Truly
Hi, my name is Michelle Ng.
+ University : IMU
+ I was born into this world..: 06041989
+ Horoscope : Aries
+ Status : still a Student.. and ex-Bartenderess
+ e-mail/facebook/friendster: michelle_nsl@hotmail.com
(Sunday, February 20, 2011-)
+2:39 AM]*
# -
Dui bu chi for not blogging quite some time.
These days my batchmates are planning whole lots of activities as this is our last semester to be together as one. In the next semester everyone will be busy with their own research projects to do and the last semester is all about the placement/attachment. So a lot of stuff going on lately, eg. sports, dinner party, IMU ball and so forth.
Bear with me with my randomness now.
Okay, so you know that the PAS party in Malaysia banned Valentine's day. In case you're too lazy to read the link I've given you, let me highlight a few comments that I found rather, stupid.
The Malaysian Islamic Development Department (Jakim) will launch an anti-Valentine’s Day campaign tomorrow in a bid to curb youths from celebrating the occasion next Monday.
“We want the youths to not go, even remember or bother to take part in Valentine’s Day. It is not in the Malay or Muslim culture. It is against the teachings of Islam,” she said.
The ruling in 2005 said that the celebration has Christianity elements and the “practice is mixed with immoral acts contradictory and forbidden by Islam.”
So... what's your say?
For me, I think it's ridiculous. Firstly, Valentine's Day is not associated with IMMORAL acts. Second, it's not even a christian thing. Third, valentine's day is to celebrate love, to appreciate the people that you love including our family and friends. Forth, not like on this special date its the time to have sex. Sex is random okay, we don't just do sex on a special occasion like this. Mehh. Sometimes I just felt like, not like the anti-Valentine thing will do a difference. They'll make people more heated about this issue.
Well, this rule only applies to muslims. Such pity can... They can't do almost everything, not even celebrating love. Huh, and I thought forbidding them to touch dog is the worst case scenario. Just my two cents. Although I'm not involved with this, but I felt this kinda remeh-temeh stuff is Malaysian's trademark.
Next, I'm sure you all have heard about the Allan and Doreen Tan dog abuse case. UP to now, to no results. Police claimed that everyone is giving false information. Well, can't they find for themselves?? The guy was like clearly there in the video and you, as a police, can't do anything but just to sit down and shake your leg in the hopes that the public will guide you?? Ahh man, that's quite ridiculous. Then I wonder what is the CCTV for in the shopping malls since the police can't even identify a 15-minute video that has the guy face on it.
And, apparently some posted that they have already found the girl. Like hello? With common sense, can't they just ask the stupid woman?? Like it's so hard to find that guy. What more is that, that girl wasn't even in the video and they can find her. What fuuk? Oh boy, such a disgrace.
OKay, that's all about Msian stuff.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Talking about me,
I almost banged a dog on Kesas Highway. Mehh... luckily the dog wasn't that stupid to just stand there for me to bang. I was thinking so many things in that split second man, and I didn't realised how much I think until now that I realised in that second, I've asked myself..."what if I break, is there any car behind, is there any car beside me, is there any car in front of me, what if I go straight without breaking, what if the dog just stood there, what if I cannot break in time, what if people bang me instead?!!?!''
Okay, so at last, the dog is not stupid and able to cross without me banging. PHEW. But in away, the dog is stupid because there's no food in the middle of highway, and stupid to cross on such a busy road. I wouldn't be surprised when the dog died moments later. hmm.
And, I accidentally partially broke a light handle in my uni dance studio. NICE. Just great. First I scratched a car, now I broke a light and what next? CHOY, no more next. Anyway, it goes like this, we were playing with the gym ball and I accidentally kicked too high and yar, the light handle broke but I guess can mend back together with screw but there's not screw so we left it but I still feel bad for that. Oo well, I am officially michelle butter. (from the word butter fingers which meant easily break things).
Next headline, it's already 3 am and I lazy to blog. So. Bye~
And the story ends like this...period.
By: M i c [ H e L L ] e .
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________®
Tagboard
I wonder if tagboard is needed? what you think ah?
Exits
Archives
Credits

|